2 ans d’expérience
- Technology – Blockchain protocol innovation
- Legal – Blockchain and the law
- Finance – Crypto finance, trading, and asset management.
- Media – Decentralized rights management
- Gaming – In game purchases and payments
- Internet of things – privacy and security
- Energy – Distribution and storage
- Health – privacy and P2P exchanges, Insurance
- A Blockchain analyst will research and develop commercial presentations, blog content, client deliverables, business planning, technical whitepapers, and training materials. This person will be responsible for translating a set of blockchain based business needs/requirements and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables.
- From a research standpoint, the business analyst/associate must be proficient at conducting research, compiling / modeling data, and citing sources.
- From a technology standpoint, the business analyst will work closely with the Content, Engineering and Product teams to design and visualize decentralized systems, process flows, and reference diagrams and tailor them depending on the specific use case.
- Develop business requirements documentation.
- Functional Specifications gathering and documentation
- Develop concepts, topics, headlines, outlines, and drafts of key content for our internal purpose and for our clients.
- Research, write and edit, short and long form content for a variety of different mediums and audiences.
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality content that is appropriate for its intended audience.